For well over 20 years, our people have consistently provided a link to top administrative, professional, and industrial talent, placing more than 150,000 people in temporary and full-time positions. The proof of our ability lies in our growth. Our organization includes more than 60 office locations throughout the United States, and we’ve twice been named to the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing U.S. companies.
Better sourcing. Better screening. Better planning. Our patented, 6-step candidate evaluation process — Assurelink — allows Peoplelink to deliver all this and more by digging deeper to obtain more information about each candidate. By taking a more thorough approach to hiring, we can consistently deliver the right people and the best results, every time.
Talent you can count on. Top-notch professionals for full-time positions. Strategic and flexible staffing solutions. These are the results you can expect with Peoplelink. From last-minute fill-ins to strategically matching your workforce to your workload, we can give you access to the people you need, when you need them.
- In today's society, absenteeism and other workplace absences, as well as fluctuations in work levels, place stress on the remainder of the workforce. At Dana, we have found that working with Peoplelink has enabled management to reduce this stress and successfully meet the obligations of our customers. With a moment's notice, Peoplelink has the ability to satisfy our staffing needs at Dana.Roy P. CarmichaelHuman Resources Manager, Dana Automotive Systems Group
- Byrne Electrical Specialists has partnered with Peoplelink for long-term staffing needs since 1991. They are the only staffing service that we utilize because they have always been able to meet our needs. The number one reason we choose to do business with Peoplelink is service. They have made a tremendous effort to build a relationship with our company so that they understand our culture and needs. They are responsive, conscientious, and customer driven. They truly make us feel like we're their #1 priority.Bridgett LudtkeHuman Resource Manager, Byrne Electrical Specialists
- I have no shortage of good things to say about Peoplelink. It is my pleasure to work with [Peoplelink]. It is rare to find such a large number of qualified individuals at one organization. I look forward to working with Peoplelink for many years to come.Michael L. Nicholas, PHREmployment and Operations Manager, 1st Source Bank
- We have been working with Peoplelink for over seven years, a partnership that has been very successful for Buckhorn. Peoplelink has done the recruiting, interviewing, and screening of our production associates, and has been able to react to our needs for short and long-term assignments. I have greatly appreciated the efforts and cooperation of the people at Peoplelink. They are professional and understand our expectations.Jan HylandHuman Resource Manager, Buckhorn
- I wanted to take the time to thank you for the efforts made by [Peoplelink] to preserve our workforce by integrating Peoplelink staffing after Omne/Burns closed. This was an anxious time for us. The integration was seamless and transparent to our customer. We look forward to strengthening our business by working together with Peoplelink for our future staffing needs.Randy PittmanGeneral Manager, California Cartage Company
- As you know the nature of our business is quite cyclical and we tend to have last minute staffing needs. You have consistently met those challenges for the past six years, while maintaining our normal temporary staff of approximately 30 associates. Also, your team has resolved the very few issues we have encountered in a positive and timely manner. We consider Peoplelink one of our vital business partners.William J. CarterDirector of Distribution Services, The Stride Rite Corporation